Monday, August 18, 2014

Just wanted to remind my genealogy friends that Cousin Russ will begiving a presentation on Wednesday about Find A...

Just wanted to remind my genealogy friends that Cousin Russ  will be giving a presentation on Wednesday about Find A Grave.  It is a free Webinar although space may be limited.  I use Find a Grave a lot and am looking forward to his information. This is not a hangout but here is the link to register 

http://www.familytreewebinars.com/webinar_details.php?webinar_id=196

2 comments:

  1. Judi McDowell 

    Thank you. Can't wait.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geoff Rasmussen the Webinar Host, advised me that 2,500 people have registered.

    So sign in early to watch it live.

    But, I am ready. 

    (I hope)

    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.