Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I am getting to my earlier ancestors for the Nelson line.



I am getting to my earlier ancestors for the Nelson line., those before 1752 when the calendar changed. My question is how do I enter the correct date in my FTM program? I have it written on my index card as it is here. I believe I would enter this date as 26 Feb 1644. This does not change it to the Georgian calendar date, just leaves it that she was month on the 26th of Feb. Is this the best way to enter pre- 1752 dates?

3 comments:

  1. June Butka - you should see the date as a "double date"/ DD MMM YYYY / YYYY

    Please check the help, in FTM2014 for "date, double"

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. How will that sync with Ancestry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. June Butka It should not be changed in your Ancestry Member Tree

    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.