Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I can't find a video on creating a new source.

I can't find a video on creating a new source. I want to create a source and a citation for Sutton Genealogy Collection, Larry Bennett worked on it during his lifetime, put it on an old computer in the 1980's Sutton Historical Society Published it in. My word press blog has the source I will be using 

http://damegussie.wordpress.com/2014/08/12/sutton-genealogy-collection-a-legacy-paying-it-forward/

I would like to create it in my FTM2014 and future use.

3 comments:

  1. I transcribed the record as I saw it as completed by Larry Bennett. The Sutton Historical Society is unable, at this time, to access the database with his sources. There were no page numbers in the 4 volumes of genealogy. It was listed by surname.The #, +, + signs all relate to a source or added note at the bottom of the page.  Thank you for all your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. June Butka 

    I think you have the Source down, but take one of those facts, and post the Citation here: (That is the Reference Note) for that Fact, 

    In the Citation Detail, i would say something like [ no page numbers ]. Something to tell the reader, don't look for page numbers, there aren't any, but look at the Person # associated, in the book, for that person.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russ Worthington I will do that soon. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.