Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Congratulations for ALL who helped make this 66,417 number possible.

Congratulations for ALL who helped make this 66,417 number possible. Thank you for your support of the DearMYRTLE Community, FamilySearch.org and those family researchers who follow us. An incredible number.

Cousin Russ

Originally shared by Jodi Spade Roessler

Official numbers to be released tomorrow!

https://www.facebook.com/familysearch/photos/gm.736179556448700/10152171679746039/?type=1&theater

2 comments:

  1. I got 100% for my obituaries which were arbitrated yesterday.
    I think I may have messed up my first UK batch of baptisms by adding surname for a child when it was not recorded. I only realised my error when I started to index a second batch which was burials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilary Gadsby -- Great job. 

    Thank you for your support in the DearMYRTLE Community and talking with us about Workhouses. 

    What was interesting to me, and I will re-listen to your discussion later, was how Workhouses and Poor Laws made it into the colonies in New England. There seems to have been some similarities between what you shared, and what I heard about the New England Poor Laws.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.