Sunday, April 27, 2014

My computer shut down in the middle of responding to your last commentsto me.

My computer shut down in the middle of responding to your last comments to me. I can't find where it was. I viewed several of you post today. Playing catch up after last week. The "light bulb went out" I see how you enter the info in different location and why. I have been doing all my notes long hand on index cards since the mid 1970's.I am very nervous about entering them and my citations into FTM 2014. For the moment I will use Ancestry's citation format, so that I have the sources cited. if something happens that I can't continue with my research my daughter can step in. That being said, my goal is to get as much of my research into some semblance of order as quickly as possible. You never know what lies around the corner waiting for you.

3 comments:

  1. June Butka 

    You'll have to check my Blog post for Monday.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your 2 AM posting. I have a feeling that is not the blog you want me to see. Thank you for letting me know where my comments are. I was reviewing many things yesterday. See you on Mondays with Myrt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. June Butka 

    Nope. Not the one. It's due to post at 8:00am Eastern.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.