Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cousin Russ, I have a question as to why you keep all the differentperson names found in the census and the...

Cousin Russ,  I have a question as to why you keep all the different person names found in the census and the different birth years.  I try so hard to keep just one of each and clean up as much as I can.  I am really enjoying your videos on FTM 2014 and have learned so much!  I am new at posting items and I have never blogged, may have to learn.  Thank you so much for training us! 
Tanya Lynn

3 comments:

  1. D. B. 

    I hope you are part of the DearMYRTLE Community and watch our discussion of Mastering Genealogical Proof study group.

    https://plus.google.com/communities/104382659430904043232

    We have talked about that jumping to conclusions a lot. All of us do that.

    Thank you for your comments.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm part of the community-at least I think I am, enjoy Mondays with Myrt, just recently got my MGP book and following along with you folks, taking notes.  I really see the value of live hangouts & you tube archives.  Have attempted to post my Ragu Challenge after Myrt's encouragement last Monday (not quite sure where it ended up, though)...even got a comment!  Am learning about using my Evidentia program and have been working with the new Evernote app I just got.  Whew!  It's a good thing I'm retired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. D. B. 

    Isn't it fun to learn new stuff. I learn something new every day.

    Evidentia is a great tool. I have blogged about it, just not here or on my Family Tree Maker blog.

    I am sure that you are a part of the +DearMYTLE community, just hard to remember the 1,400 +++ folks over there. Its a great group.

    Good luck,

    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.