Monday, February 16, 2015

Welcome to all who are coming to this site from RootsTech 2015!

Originally shared by ****

Welcome to all who are coming to this site from RootsTech 2015!

We had another successful year at the Evidentia booth, and met so many interesting people – and so many of you were excited about Evidentia!

Evidentia was mentioned in several of the educational sessions at RootsTech this year, and we thank you for this unsolicited support!  It looks like genealogy is catching up with what Evidentia has to offer!  I also want to thank my wife, Becky Thompson, for assisting me at the booth this year.  I loved hearing her say “our software…”.

The downside of having my wife at a convention with me is that she has twisted my arm until I agreed to extend the conference price to EVERYONE for the rest of February.  Those of you who were on the fence at the convention can still save $5 if you purchase Evidentia in the next 2 weeks.

I also want to remind all of you about our special training session next week.  On Friday, Feb 20th 8:30 PM EST we will be presenting our live training session “Getting Started with Evidentia” as a special Google Hangout On Air.  You do not need to own Evidentia to attend, but you DO NEED TO REGISTER at http://evidentiasoftware.com/events-2 if you want to be eligible for a door prize.

Did I say DOOR PRIZE?  I picked up several goodies at RootsTech and we will be giving them away during the hangout on Friday.  You must be ‘present’ to win, and you must be registered.

We will be offering other training this year, but this will be the only opportunity to win a door prize.

Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to stay up to date with the latest training opportunities. You can sign up here.

http://evidentiasoftware.com/events-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.