Monday, February 23, 2015

Russ, I have a question for you -- I use both Family Tree Maker 2014and Ancestry and they are synced sorta.

Russ,  I have a question for you -- I use both Family Tree Maker 2014 and Ancestry and they are synced sorta.  So I wanted to put up a new tree on Ancestry - BUCHHOLZ-CLARKSON2014.  BUT none of my pictures came thru.  So instead of deleting the old tree -- I just renamed it until I could get the pictures into the new tree.  Old BUCHHOLZ-CLARKSON2012   Is there a way to do this?   Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Mary Buchholz 

    When you did the SyncNow, on the new tree, did you WAIT until the Media Completed? There is a status bar in the upper right corner of the FTM2014 screen and in the Plan Workspace, on the Left, it will say Media Complete.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did -- all I get on the new tree are those squares with NO picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Buchholz 

    Compact and back up your file and SyncNow, again

    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.