Wednesday, November 15, 2017

I want to welcome some new member of this Community. Thanks for joining.

I want to welcome some new member of this Community. Thanks for joining.

I would like to stress that this is a Genealogy Community, but with a focus on One User's use of a genealogy database management program, Family Tree Maker, specifically (now) FTM2017.

Please read the Pinned Post, at the top of the community. If you have two columns it will be in the Upper Left. Those are what I would like to see IF you have a question for US, the community, to discuss.

I can only share my experience, both in research and in the use of FTM2017.

I am NOT taking away from, nor competing with any Facebook group. I just chose the Google+ Community, for my "sand box", where I will do what I can to help users.

One of the benefits is Notifications when new posts are made. As long as you have Notifications for this community turned ON, you will receive a notification that something new has been added here. That notification will take you to that post.

I do cross posts my Blog into this community. Comments for the specific Blog Posts are welcome. I make very effort to reply to a comment made in either place.

Also, this is NOT the place to report issues about the program. That belongs on the familytreemaker.com website AND you can get there in the Help Menu of FTM2017.

One final comment. My expectation here is Total RESPECT to every one. Discussion and Conversation is most welcome, but with respect to ALL. I will not hesitate to remove anyone from this Community. I have always wanted a safe place to have a conversation.

Again, welcome to the new comers.
http://familytreemaker.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding me also Cousin Russ! By the way, in the videos on youtube that you do the Dear MYRTLE, can they be clearer? They seem fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melvin Key - The clarity is on your end. What are you watching the Videos on and what is the bandwidth of your internet connection ?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.