Tuesday, January 29, 2019

User Question: How can I search for my DNA Matches


User Question:
"I've been attaching the DNA Match Confirmed fact to my DNA matches in FTM 2017. Now is there a way to do a search or report to find all those people?" 
My Answer:

You have a FACT called "DNA Match Confirmed" ? Great! That's the first step. (oh, and cite that fact)

You can FILTER in Everyone with that has that Fact. Filter, Filter In, All Facts, Select that DNA Match Confirmed Fact, Any Data, Exits.

Any of my Filter In, Filter Out blog posts goes into more detail.

https://ftmuser.blogspot.com/search/label/Filter

The key is that you created a FACT, so you can Filter On Facts

Russ
____________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2019 by Cousin Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.