Sunday, January 20, 2019

Extra, Extra, Read ALL about it !!!

Extra, Extra, Read ALL about it !!!

I have taken the Content of this Google+ Community and have created a Blog which has the Content of this Community.

Here is a link to it -- https://cousinrusscommunity.blogspot.com/ -- I will probably continue to cross post Blog posts from https://ftmuser.blogspot.com. I wanted a way for folks to ask questions, so there is a Tab on the Blog for you to do that, if you wish.

When a question is asked, I will then create a Blog post with that question and an answer, but would encourage others to comment on that specific blog post. IF I use that question for my Family Tree Maker Blog, I will provide the question and a link to the specific blog with an answer.

The comments are moderated and will not be immediately published. Once a question has been handled, that question will be removed of that tab.

As before, this blog, as was this community, can go beyond the Family Tree Maker program.

Also, please use the LABEL list down the left column, as I have tried to put the posts in this community into appropriate Labels.

Don't forget the Search field in the upper Left column.

Sign up, if you wish, to receive notifications from this new blog.

Thank your support in this Community, but hope the new blog will help continue our conversation.

Thank you,

Cousin Russ


____________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2019 by Cousin Russ

2 comments:

  1. This is great, Russ. How do I subscribe to receive blog posts by email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +Mark,

      Check it now. Just added it

      Thanks for the reminder.

      Russ

      Delete

Please leave your comments here.