Tuesday, January 12, 2016

So, FTM will discontinue syncing trees at the end of 2016.

So, FTM will discontinue syncing trees at the end of 2016. My question is about whether the shaky leaves in my FTM 3 Mac will continue to work and provide Web Merge data. Will we still be able to merge data directly into FTM from Ancestry.com? That feature is a very valuable feature to me and the main reason I use FTM and have an Ancestry membership. I would assume so, but you know what they say about assuming...

1 comment:

  1. I spoke with someone at Ancestry today who said at this time the syncing ends on 1 Jan 2017. Her suggestion was to download the GEDCOM from Ancestry and merge it to your tree. They are still hoping someone will buy it like in the past.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.