Friday, December 11, 2015

So, you wanna join this community ?

So, you wanna join this community ? - Before you request to JOIN please take a few minutes to look are YOUR Public Profile on Google+. Google+ Communities are a place for US to Share our Common Interests. I look at each and every Request to Join Profile and I expect to see what interests you have with this community.

You can look all you want, but to post or to make a comment in the community, WE must share a common interest. In this case, Genealogy, Family History, the Family Tree Maker program or any other genealogy software. I need that hint in YOUR profile to let me know why I should accept your request to join.

Thanks for listening

Russ

2 comments:

  1. Would like your input for changing from Win 7 to win 10 using older program?  any web sites to visit? watch you and Myrt most times, but still don't always know what & where to post, so forgive me if this is incorrect to post her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Launa Droescher - Move up to Windows 10. Most folk do not have issues. From what i have seen, when someone does experience a problem, the computer already had issues. The good news, a friend of my had computer issues but were gone AFTER he upgraded to Windows 10.

    The Microsoft website has some videos, I think,

    Hope that helps,

    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.