Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I am posting a well thought out plan, written by Eileen Souza [ EileenA.

I am posting a well thought out plan, written by Eileen Souza  [ Eileen A. Souza } for those considering transitioning from Family Tree Maker to another program,

Much like Eileen, I have some of those programs on my computer, and have for years, to see how they work, and DO they work for me.

My only plan, besides keep on doing what I am doing, is to work MORE on the Genealogy Do-Over that Thomas MacEntee encourages us to do. I am NOT Starting Over, but bringing my master file into a better state of affairs. I have blogged about that, and will continue to do that.

I do suggest that you read this blog post. It's great.

http://www.oldbonesgenealogy.com/tech-tuesday-my-family-tree-maker-transition-plan-phase-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.