Friday, April 27, 2018

Hi Cousin Russ, last night when working on my FTM, I deleted mygrandfather from the tree in error.

Hi Cousin Russ, last night when working on my FTM, I deleted my grandfather from the tree in error. I thought I was deleting a fact but deleted the person.

I have been trying to add him back but when I do that it makes a new tree.

I see that my grandmother and their children are still in FTM and a box that says "no name" married to my grandmother with their children.When I try to add in his name, the name disappears and still see "no name."

What should I do? Thanks!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Karen Trearchis

    How did you try to delete a FACT ?

    Selecting the Fact, in the People Workspace, Person View, and the Red X at the upper right of the list of Facts, will only Delete that selected Fact.

    Is he in the Index ? (People Workspace, Tree View ?

    I have a couple of Blog Posts on the "No Name" issue.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Russ, I will check all that out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.