Monday, June 1, 2015

Hi Russ Worthington !

Hi Russ Worthington  !  Our Virtual APG Chapter is interested in private HOA's.  I know about 1% of what you know about setting those up.  I could stumble through it and probably get it right, but to get the story "right from the horse's mouth," I think I found the proper YouTube video that you and DearMYRTLE  had done early last year.  Inasmuch as Google changes the rules quite often, I wanted to know if this video contains good information:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ9N0Gqgvtg  

Thanks for your expertise and willingness to share!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ9N0Gqgvtg

3 comments:

  1. Dave Robison 

    When do you want to do a Video Hangout to talk about it. That will be easier.

    When you say "Virtual Chapter" are you talking about in Mass? There is a Virtual APG Chapter that chose to walk away from the Virtual Chapter thad DearMYRTLE and I had set up. Then went to LinkedIn and the GoToWebinar platform.

    We need to chat. I will be around today, but may not be at my computer, but will be able to get back to my computer within a couple of minutes

    Thank you,

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also watched this video and am eager to try it for a Board meeting.  Also, wondering if there are any changes in the last year to be aware of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi McDowell - no changes, but the step by step spread sheet that we created is key to this process. It's in the details.


    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.